Well, we all knew the time would come eventually, but after six weeks it’s finally time for me to sit down and recap the season finale of No Boys Dorm. Like always, if you haven’t watched the sixth episode yet, you should do that unless you enjoy having everything spoiled for you.
If you do enjoy reading spoilers… um… welcome to the recap? Make sure you still watch the show afterwards?
Anywho, we need to summarize where we are as quickly as possible (and pretty much the entire first season of the show leading up to this episode). Before the series started:
- Lara No used to live a life of crime, and had a boyfriend named Dresden.
- Lara No gave up her life of crime, and her boyfriend named Dresden.
- Lara No’s Apartment burned to the ground.
And during the series:
- Lara No went to crash with her brother Leon at his Dorm (at the illustrious and exclusive “Academy”)
- To stay there, she had to pretend to be both a student and the girlfriend of ‘elite’ student Takashi
- Takashi hasn’t ever told her why he’s helping
- Takashi barely speaks, and looks constantly bored. Sexy-bored.
- Elite student Teela Tether had her eyes set on Takashi, and has decided she must destroy Lara
- Teela has employed the ‘Shadow Order’ to get Lara
- The ‘Shadow Order’ includes a guy named Cyrus, who totally wants to get with Lara’s friend Alba
- Alba is better than you.
- Moe is moe.
- Isaac is a sociopath but handy to have around.
- Jason is more attractive than you, but forgets it when Maron walks in the room
- Alice likes Jason, but Jason is super gay.
- Martin (the RA) likes yelling at people, and has an assistant Janet… which is weird right? Since when did RAs have assistants? That’s not in the housing budget.
- Molly Anne needs better friends.
- People fall on each other a lot.
Wow, that got super long and I left a bunch of stuff out. On to this week though! Continue reading ‘No Boys Dorm’ Episode Six Recap (Season Finale)